A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Castillo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Castillo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Castillo has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Castillo MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Castillo practice?
- Dr. Michael Castillo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Castillo practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Troy, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists.