A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Castro, Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Castro has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dominic Castro DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Castro practice?
- Dr. Michael Castro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Castro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Phoenix Surgeons.