A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Chan MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Chan practice?
- Dr. Michael Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chan practices Radiation Oncology near Lexington, NC.
See Lexington Radiation Oncologists.