A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Chan MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Chan practice?
- Dr. Michael Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chan practices Radiation Oncology near Lexington, NC.
See Lexington Oncologists.