A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clayton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clayton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayton graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Clayton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael DeWit Clayton MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Clayton practice?
- Dr. Michael Clayton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Clayton practices Urology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA and Pismo Beach, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Urologists.