A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coffey, Family Doctor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coffey
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coffey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coffey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coffey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Coffey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Coffey practice?
- Dr. Michael Coffey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Coffey practices Family Medicine near Saugus, MA.
See Saugus Family Physicians.