Dr. Michael Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cohen?

March 21st, 2017

Personalized Service

10 days after my Breast Augmentation surgery and I could not be happier. Dr. Cohen and his team treat you like an individual instead of just another cog in the wheel. The personalized attention Dr. Cohen provided at my initial consultation was outstanding compared to the other two surgeons I visited. We discussed different implant option, his recommendations and he answered all my questions. He was truly interested in me. Dr. Cohen's staff was also patient because I could not schedule the surgery for at least 4 months after my initial consultation. The day of surgery did not deviate from my initial visit. The team listened to my concerns with anesthesia and the 3+ hour drive I had home from the surgery center. Finally, the team clearly outline how I would feel after surgery and the steps I need to follow to feel better. Also, the documentation Dr. Cohen's office has been a life saver since I could refer to it whenever I had a question during my recovery. I would recommend Dr. Cohen and his team because of the personal, caring service they provide.

August 8th, 2016

Breast Augmentation, 22 y/o

I had a breast augmentation a month ago performed by Dr. Cohen, and I could not be happier with my results. He listened to everything that I had to say about what I wanted out of this surgery and what I thought would look best. He answered any and all questions I had, no matter how small they might have been. The nurses at Belcara Health were just as attentive and caring. Lisa was amazing and made me feel so comfortable with the entire process. I have always been happy with the way I look, but I am even more confident with how I look now. I have received many compliments from friends and family- even the ones who were not thrilled about the idea of me getting cosmetic surgery. They look very natural and proportional to my figure, which is exactly what I wanted. Everything about this process met my expectations and then some. It was very easy to get an appointment, the facility was absolutely beautiful, and I felt extremely comfortable the day of surgery thanks to the pre-op consultations and the attentiveness of the staff throughout the entire experience. I would recommend Dr. Cohen and the staff at Belcara Health to anyone who asked, and I wouldn't change a thing if I had to do it all again. Thank you for everything!

February 10th, 2016

Tummy tuck, breast lift with augmentation

Dr. Cohen was the third consult on my quest to fix my body after having 2 babies in 3 years. I figured that the procedures I wanted would be more expensive at Belcara due to their beautiful office, VIP treatment and highly specialized office staff. However, I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't; it actually cost less. From consult to follow up care, I have been ecstatic with my treatment. I had full access to Dr. Cohen and nursing staff via email and phone. They did everything they could to make the process an easy one. I would recommend Belcara and Dr. Cohen to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

January 12th, 2016

Best Breast Surgeon

Best Breast Doctor Ever! It's no wonder he has been Baltimore's best for seven years. I was referred by several of my friends and I'm glad I went.

August 6th, 2015

Gastric bypass patient

Doctor Cohen is wonderful, friendly, and honest. I trusted his opinion and he was very willing to listen and express any concern he had with what I was looking at getting done as far as breast size and what my body type could handle. Any questions I had he answered them with complete knowledge. I love that he prefers the natural breasted appearance on the female body, and did not pressure me on the sizing. I could not have put this procedure in anyone else's hands and I will definitely go back for any further procedures I may under go. After losing 100 plus pounds after RNY gastric bypass, I completely lost my chest. I had such mental issues and did not feel comfortable in my skin, let alone sexually attractive. After lots of research for plastic surgeons in the area, I contacted Belecara and was placed under Doctor Cohen. The recovery was a bit rough, and I was very worried about how high the implants were in my chest, but the strap they provided helped them "fluff and drop" about 4-5 weeks after the surgery. I suffered from pseudoptosis "fake saggy breasts" before surgery; I was barely an A cup and now am roughly a D/DD. I am beyond happy with the results - they look real, feel real. My confidence of my body has sky rocketed! I love the staff and the building, and the price of the implants was fair. I highly recommend Doctor Cohen and his wonderful staff.

July 2nd, 2015

Best decision ever!

I was over looking top heavy from my d cup on my 105 pound, 5ft frame. I made the decision to have my implants out and couldn't be happier. Dr. Cohen was awesome and gave me the self assurance I needed and his staff were just as amazing. The location is gorgeous, clean and out of all the places I've been for surgery, it was no question that this was the place for me!

June 25th, 2015

Love my results and new confidence!

I have been considering breast augmentation for a few years now and kept having doubts about the whole process. I was feeling so many emotions and couldn't decide if this was something I really wanted or not. A lot of my friends told me just go for a consultation and take it from there. I decided to go to Belecara's new facility off of falls rd to see Dr. Cohen. He made me feel so comfortable and talked me through the whole surgery. I didn't even second guess myself and before I left I pre-booked my surgery! It has only been 2 months since my augmentation and I couldn't be happier with my decision. I wish I would have done them sooner. Dr. Cohen was so caring and really made my experience worth while! I feel much more confident in clothes now and not having to wear a bra is also a plus! If your considering breast augmentation, Dr. Cohen is definitely the way to go!

November 13th, 2013

Great Experience

My entire experience at the Cosmetic Surgery Center of Maryland was amazing. The staff was extremly helpful and Dr. Cohen was amazing. He made sure that I recieved exactly what I asked for and that I was happy with my results.

June 27th, 2013

Could not be happier!

I cannot say enough positive comments about the staff and Dr. Cohen. I had a tummy tuck and was extremely nervous. The staff and nurses took the time to answer every question I had and Dr. Cohen listened and made me feel completely at ease. The results of the surgery are better than I could have hoped. I also have to say the nursing staff (esp. Missy) were amazing. I must have called 10 times with different questions, They listened and answered every concern.

April 18th, 2013

Tummy Tuck

I am five weeks out from getting a tummy tuck done with Dr. Cohen and can't say enough good things about him or the office. I am very pleased with the surgery and so happy I selected this surgeon. From the very first consultation to my post-op appts, he has been extremely interested in the results that I wanted. He has a warm, caring bedside manner, which is very refreshing. He has always taken the time to answer all of my questions. The rest of the staff, too, have been wonderful. I was very impressed with the operating room nurse and anesthesiologist - they both made me feel so comfortable and helped ease my nerves the day of surgery. The office nurses, too, have been great. Their post-op advice has been very helpful and I feel like I'm healing as expected. I would without hesitation recommend Dr. Cohen and this center to anyone.

March 4th, 2013

Dr .Cohen was fabulous. Would not hesitate to seeks his services again in the future. Also, important to note the amount of time and precision that he takes to make sure everything is as good as possible! Thanks Dr. Cohen

February 21st, 2013

Breast Augmentation

I had such an amazing experience when I decided to have breast augmentation. Dr. Cohen made me feel extremely comfortable and I felt like I was in good hands. I went from a small B to a small D cup, and couldn't be any happier with my decision. The office staff was great! Would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone!