Learn more about Dr. Michael Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cooper, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Michael Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cooper practices Cardiovascular Disease near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Cardiologists.