A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Michael Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cooper practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NC.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Cardiologists.