A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Michael Cooper has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cooper practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NC and High Point, NC.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Cardiologists.