A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael D'Amico, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. D'Amico has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis D'Amico MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Michael D'Amico has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael D'Amico practices Family Medicine near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Creek, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.