A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Danzig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Danzig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danzig
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Danzig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Danzig, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Danzig graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Danzig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Danzig MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Danzig practice?
- Dr. Michael Danzig has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Danzig practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Cardiologists.