Learn more about Dr. Michael Danzig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Danzig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danzig
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Danzig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Danzig, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Danzig graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Danzig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Danzig MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Danzig practice?
- Dr. Michael Danzig has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Danzig practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Cardiologists.