A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Danzig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Danzig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Danzig, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Danzig graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Danzig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Danzig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Danzig practice?
Dr. Michael Danzig practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Cardiologists.