A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Danzig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Danzig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danzig
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Danzig, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Danzig graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Danzig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Danzig MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Danzig practice?
- Dr. Michael Danzig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Danzig practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Cardiologists.