A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dellinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dellinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellinger graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Dellinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dean Dellinger MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Dellinger practice?
- Dr. Michael Dellinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dellinger practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.