Dr. Michael Dean Dellinger MD is male, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dellinger is Good. Dr. Dellinger has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dellinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellinger graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dellinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dellinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Dellinger practice?
Dr. Michael Dellinger practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Dellinger, Dr. Mitch Dellinger, Dr. Myles Dellinger, Dr. Michal Dellinger, Dr. Mickey Dellinger, Dr. Miles Dellinger