A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Feldman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Michael Feldman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Feldman practices Family Medicine near Palmetto Bay, FL.