A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Feldman practice?
Dr. Michael Feldman practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Palmetto Bay, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Palmetto Bay Family Physicians, Palmetto Bay General Practitioners, and Palmetto Bay Surgeons.