Internists
Kaiser-Mt Scott Medical Office
9800 SE Sunnyside Rd
Clackamas, OR 97015
503-653-2880
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
by Glynn Parks on Oct 13th, 2013

Dr. Ferrell has been my Primary Dr. for several years. I've had some difficult times and he's always been empathetic, caring and helpful. He seems to have time for all my questions and I never feel rushed. When I've emailed him I always get a prompt response. His staff is extremely kind and caring also!

|  Dr. Michael FerrelDl rates poorly for not reading patient chart  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2011

Dr. Ferrell did not read my chart and said, you were the one who had this condition and major surgery. I was not the patient he thought I was and had not had the surgery he mentioned. Shouldn't a physician read the chart even if a cursory glance? Dr. Ferrell has an attitude where he assumes patients are ignorant and do not do research prior to an office visit. He also assumes that his patients are not nutritionally inclined and is insulting. Very narrow minded and stereotypical. I would not recommend this physician to anyone because of his lack of interest in practicing medicine. Poor communication skills. Does the absolute minimum. Appears that Dr. Ferrell is biding his time and waiting for retirement which might be a long time. Obviously he abhors what he is doing and seeing patients is a necessary evil of his profession. Not detailed oriented. A very big disappoint, even for Kaiser Permanente Northwest. Other specialists are more caring at this facility. Also interested in getting the patients well and in good health. I can't say this about this general practice/internists. This physician needs a performance evaluation and his patient medical charts reviewed as he doesn't seem to even know who his patients are or even read their charts before entering the examining room. Very negative and cynical individual.

|  Ignored!  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

I have a condition that is out of his expertise, but has not referred me to a specialist. He admitted that he has to get assistance to find out what the next treatment option should be. He doesn't return messages and I've been treated for this condition for almost 7 months now & the pains are worse, not better. I am a pain in his ass. He also told me to check the internet to find out about my disease. I do know that my father had this condition & it helped speed up his death.