Dr. Michael Fitzpatrick MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Williamsburg, VA

• Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017
Dr. Fitzpatrick has been my primary care physician for almost 20 years and he always spends time with me going over any issues that I might have and has been great about answering emails on MyChart.

June 1st, 2016
Worth the drive from Richmond area
Have been seeing Dr. Fitz for about 1 or 2 years now. I have consistantly been meet with absolute promptness and concern from staff regarding appointments , info to Dr etc. Dr. Fitz takes time listening to my concerns and offering excellent advice, treatments, suggestions etc. This 15 minute wait time wa for an unscheduled ...fit me in visit. Not bad I d say!!!!

January 8th, 2016
Dr. Fitzpatrick is an excellent, caring, physician. He is a good listener and has an honest concern for his patients, which is why he is not so prompt. You can expect to be treated exceptionally well by his staff and himself. Good things are worth waiting for.

February 28th, 2014
Dr. Fitzpatrick is fantastic except for one major flaw. He never follows up after tests. I have had to call every single time that I've been waiting for test results and even then it might be 2 - 3 days before I receive a call back from a nurse...never from him.

January 30th, 2014
Personable and professional
Dr. Fitzpatrick has an excellent bedside manner and is extremely personable. Although at times he may run a little behind schedule, I don't mind because I know the level of attention he provides his patients. In my experience, he has always been spot on with his diagnosis, his staff is courteous. Also, I love the Sentara MyChart to interface with the office when necessary.

November 26th, 2012
Excellent DR!!!
I have recently returned back to Dr. Fitzpatrick since he came to Sentara. He is an excellent Dr. He listens to everything you say and offers excellent advice. I would highly recommend him.

June 17th, 2012
nice family phyiscan
Dr. Fritzpatrick is a very nice doctor and he gets to the bottom of things and makes correct choices. He has an effient front desk person. I would highly not recommoned the lab at their office. I recommoned seeing Cheyl at the hospital lab she is way more professionsal than the lab at Dr. Fritzpatick office

July 2nd, 2010
My Hero
I've been a patient of Dr Fitzpatrick for the passed 12 years. After seeing specialists for some recent health problems Dr Fitzpatrick seems to be the only Dr who can get the diagnosis right! My family and I refer to Dr Fitzpatrick as Dr House. He is the best at really looking into whats going on and doesn't just rush you out. He analyzes everything you say and takes his time to listen and make sure he understands everything going on so he can help diagnose whats really going on. I moved an hour away and still travel to see him. He's the best! :)

September 29th, 2009
Dr. Michael Fitzpatrick: Poor Excuse for Professional
I went in for a physical examination, the only one that my insurance will pay for ever two years. This doctor took my blood pressure and listened to my heartbeat, then declared me healthy, wrote a prescription for bloodwork, and sent me on my merry way. I call this shoddy professinalism. I am certain that this doctor collected all that he was due from my insurance provider! Is there any wonder that our nation must consider health care reform now with dishonesty such as this running rampant in the health care industry. (BTW I am changing doctors. Is anyone surprised?)

December 5th, 2016