A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Freed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Freed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from New York University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Freed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Freed MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Freed practice?
- Dr. Michael Freed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Freed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Cardiologists.