Learn more about Dr. Michael Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Freed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freed
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Freed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Freed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from New York University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Freed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Freed MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Freed practice?
- Dr. Michael Freed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Freed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Cardiologists.