A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fulton is Excellent. Dr. Fulton has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fulton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- The Medical Center of Mesquite
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fulton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Fulton practice?
Dr. Michael Fulton practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Fulton, Dr. Mitch Fulton, Dr. Myles Fulton, Dr. Michal Fulton, Dr. Mickey Fulton, Dr. Miles Fulton