A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fulton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fulton
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fulton Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fulton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dwain Fulton DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Fulton practice?
- Dr. Michael Fulton has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fulton practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.