A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fulton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fulton
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Fulton Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fulton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dwain Fulton DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Fulton practice?
- Dr. Michael Fulton has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fulton practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.