A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gallagher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Gallagher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Gallagher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Michael Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gallagher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Orthopedic Surgeons.