Learn more about Dr. Michael Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Garcia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Garcia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Garcia MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Michael Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Garcia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Physiatrists.