A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Garcia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Garcia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Garcia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Garcia MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Michael Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Garcia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Physiatrists.