Learn more about Dr. Michael Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Garrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Garrett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Garrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Garrett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Michael Garrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Garrett practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.