Dr. Michael George MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2017
Dr. George is awesome!!
Dr. George is always so great with my kids! We love seeing him for our well checks!

November 9th, 2015
Mad Rush Doc
If there was chance to give negative for Spends Time with Me I would definitely have given that. This doc is always in a mad rush, i don't know where he is rushing and what he achieves by that, without knowing his patients problems.

April 16th, 2013
patronising attitude and impatient to boot!
we took out child to dr.george to check for signs of stomach flu.he pooh poohed our concerns and said that a mild bout of indigestion and/or diarrhea was common in children and that our daughter looked perfectly fine and needed no further investigation.he overlooked all the other symptoms we listed.we should have treated her at the beginning of her illness,not when it gets really bad like we are having to do now thanks to waiting so long.what is the point of parents being vigilant and detecting an illness early if the doctor doesn't even investigate?

September 11th, 2012
Wonderful caring doctor
I took my 13 year old daughter to see Dr. George and found him to be kind, understanding and very insightful. He has a wonderful way of relating to children and made this vist very special.She found him easy to talk to and this made it easier for her to express her concerns. He is the best!!

June 9th, 2012
Exceptional doctor
When doctors seem to see patients as if in an assembly line, Dr. George takes time to not only answer questions, but to explain in patient language what needs to be explained. He will not prescribe medication just for the sake of it. Very professional with parents and talks to children at their level. Just outstanding!

January 13th, 2012
Dr. George was a knowledgeable pediatrician with an excellent bedside manner. My daughter and I enjoyed his visits and I always walked away feeling confident that my daughter was in good hands.

October 3rd, 2011
Very good Doctor
Dr. George is an amazing pediatrician. He is very caring and professional.I would recommend him to any parent.

December 2nd, 2010
Dr. George is FANTASTIC!
He's very knowledgable, yet has a great bedside manner! We were apprehensive about going to a new doctor after having had a very uncomfortable experience at another clinic close by. My son had been diagnosed incorrectly and was on medication for years that worsened the problem. My husband and I would take him off of it, only to be told by the previous doctor that we weren't doing the right thing and he needed it. We finally made a switch to Dr. George and discovered that our suspicions were correct. He didn't need the medicine and once he was diagnosed correctly, we were able to control the issue and move forward. It's been less than a year and my son is healthier than he's ever been due to a correct diagnosis. Dr. George is amazing. He speaks honestly in a straight forward manner, yet he is incredibly compassionate and caring. I highly recommend Dr. George.

October 6th, 2009
My son and I both loved him!

January 9th, 2017