A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gilbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gilbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gilbert practice?
Dr. Michael Gilbert practices Pediatrics near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Rochester Hills Pediatricians.