A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gilbert is Good. Dr. Gilbert has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gilbert practice?
Dr. Michael Gilbert practices Pediatrics near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Berkley, MI.
See Rochester Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Gilbert, Dr. Micheal Gilbert, Dr. Michel Gilbert, Dr. Mickey Gilbert, Dr. Miguel Gilbert, Dr. Mike Gilbert