A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gold is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gold, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Gold MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gold practice?
- Dr. Michael Gold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gold practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Anesthesiologists and Boise Pain Management Doctors.