A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Goldberg practice?
Dr. Michael Goldberg practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Goldberg, Dr. Mitch Goldberg, Dr. Myles Goldberg, Dr. Michal Goldberg, Dr. Mickey Goldberg, Dr. Miles Goldberg