Emergency Physician, Internist

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Patrick on Jan 16th, 2013

I have been seeing them for about 3 years and have never had a problem. Of course, I ask questions and I read the notices in the office, so I am familiar with how everything works there. They found my appendicitis on a SUNDAY without me showing any symptoms other than a slight fever. How many doctor offices are open on SUNDAY? Yes, there have been times that there was a wait, but I have never been to a doctor's office that didn't.

BeEExcellentst Doctor Ever show details BeEExcellentst Doctor Ever
Nov 20th, 2012

I am a retired pharmaceutical rep and after 33 years working with many doctors, I chose Dr. Gordon over hundreds of others in the Central Florida area, to take of my mother, a best friend, and myself. We, feel his concern for our well being. The office staff makes you feel like family.

Dec 2nd, 2011

He leads a great team of healthcare providers. They are all very knowledgeable and personable. Dr. Gordon has a good reputation among his colleagues and community. Highly recommend him and his staff.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by 1Dancer on Sep 23rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Gordan Has been my family doctor for a few years. He is a caring doctor that is very easy to talk to.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com