Urgent Care, Internists

Hunt Club Medical Care
3191 E Semoran Blvd
Apopka, FL 32703
407-788-6500
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Patrick on Jan 16th, 2013

I have been seeing them for about 3 years and have never had a problem. Of course, I ask questions and I read the notices in the office, so I am familiar with how everything works there. They found my appendicitis on a SUNDAY without me showing any symptoms other than a slight fever. How many doctor offices are open on SUNDAY? Yes, there have been times that there was a wait, but I have never been to a doctor's office that didn't.

|  BeEExcellentst Doctor Ever  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

I am a retired pharmaceutical rep and after 33 years working with many doctors, I chose Dr. Gordon over hundreds of others in the Central Florida area, to take of my mother, a best friend, and myself. We, feel his concern for our well being. The office staff makes you feel like family.

|  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

He leads a great team of healthcare providers. They are all very knowledgeable and personable. Dr. Gordon has a good reputation among his colleagues and community. Highly recommend him and his staff.

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
by 1Dancer on Sep 23rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Gordan Has been my family doctor for a few years. He is a caring doctor that is very easy to talk to.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com