Dr. Michael Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Green?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 6th, 2015

Great Pediatrician

Dr. Green has been taking care of my kids for years. He is extremely kind and easy going. The most amazing part is that he always knows what is wrong with my boys. My boys have come down with rashes and other various issues and Dr. Green always knows what they are, and how to treat or in some case not to treat, because they will go away on their own. When my younger son had his tonsils rupture due to a botched surgery by a surgeon, the surgeon would not even answer my calls. I called Dr. Green and he took over the care of my son and directed us every step of the way. He called or had his nurse call every hour, for 4 days while we went through this traumatic experience. I don't think you will find a doctor that cares more.

August 6th, 2011