A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gross is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gross, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gross has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Gross FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Gross practice?
- Dr. Michael Gross has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gross practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and West Nyack, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.