A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grossman, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Grossman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Grossman FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Michael Grossman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grossman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Bay Shore, NY.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.