Dr. Michael David Grossman MD and FACS is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grossman, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Grossman practice?
Dr. Michael Grossman practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Reading, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Grossman, Dr. Micheal Grossman, Dr. Michel Grossman, Dr. Mickey Grossman, Dr. Miguel Grossman, Dr. Mike Grossman