Dr. Michael David Grossman MD and FACS is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grossman, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Grossman practice?
Dr. Michael Grossman practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bay Shore, NY.
See Bethlehem Surgeons, Bethlehem Emergency Physicians, and Bethlehem Urgent Care Centers.