A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grossman, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Grossman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Grossman practice?
Dr. Michael Grossman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Bay Shore, NY.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.