A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haley, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haley
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Haley Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Haley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Haley practice?
- Dr. Michael Haley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Haley practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors and Reno Internists.