A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haley, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Haley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Haley practice?
- Dr. Michael Haley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Haley practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors and Reno Internists.