A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haley, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haley
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Haley Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Haley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Haley practice?
- Dr. Michael Haley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Haley practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians and Reno Internists.