The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Hall
Dr. Michael Hall, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, WV, with other offices in Charleston, WV and Charleston, WV. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Charleston Area Medical Center-General Hospital, Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Division and Thomas Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Hall has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.