A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Los Alamitos Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hall practice?
- Dr. Michael Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hall practices Family Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Family Physicians.