Dr. Michael Hall MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Yorba Linda, CA

3.9

March 30th, 2017
Excellent. He demands that you take care of yourself by ensuring that you follow up on all of his recommendations for future tests and procedures.

May 3rd, 2015
Dr. Hall does not listen well and does not take much time with his patients. I have gone to him on two different occasions when he miss diagnosed my problem and I had to self-refer to specialist to get the treatment I needed.

November 22nd, 2013
Will never return
Dr. Hall is a ok Doctor. His front office staff is terribly rude and a pet peeve is while they are assisting you they talk and laugh amongst themselves in Spanish. SOOO VERY annoying. Dr. Halls nurse is good. Their billing practices are loaded with fuzzy math. Will not return after MANY years as a patient.

October 18th, 2012
Looking for another doctor.
The front desk / appointments are not friendly and almost rude. To many personal spanish conversations to suit me, makes me wonder if they are talking about me? Not pleased with their billing. Just not a pleasant experience, especially when your sick and cranky.

July 13th, 2012
Dr. Hall
Dr. Hall is a GREAT doctor. The front ofice staff is less than desirable.

March 30th, 2012
We are grateful to have Michael Hall as our family doctor
Dr. Hall has always been caring, compassionate, willing to do what needs to be done to help us overcome whatever the ailment of the day is, knowledgeable, makes great referrals, but most of all... he knows us. He saved my husband's life last year... we walked in with a pinched nerve in his right shoulder... we thought it was stress. Doc took one look at him and said what else is going on? It was that question, that one little question he had to ask because he knew something wasn't right, that saved my husband. He sent him right down the hall for an EKG, disappeared for 15 minutes and came back telling us a cardiologist was waiting for us at their office. Hall knew the EKG results weren't so great but he didn't say the "H" word. Later that day we were getting an angiogram--results 90% blocked! Quadruple bypass. My husband is 100% now. Thank you for keeping my husband with me, Dr. Hall.

February 1st, 2012
Dr hall and staff are all wonderful. I was just disapointed with the specialist that we're In the medical group.

November 16th, 2011
great doctor
Dr. Hall has been my doctor for about 18years, and delivered my son. He even cares enough to remind me that I need a regular checkup not just sick visits since guys don't go to the doctor unless were dying.

September 4th, 2011
I recommend this doctor because he takes time with the patient. He is aggressive in his treatment.

August 9th, 2011
Dr Michael Hall Excellent Family Practice Physician
We highly recommend Dr Hall as the greatest family physician we have known. He is caring and compassionate. He is supported by an excellent staff & is highly respected by specialists who are familiar with his work.

July 14th, 2011
EXTREMELY CARING
Dr. Hall has been mine and my son's doctor for over 15 years now. I would never change. When he was first my son's (as newborn) given doctor by my HMO and I took him in for visit...I had very bad cough and Dr. Hall even though I was not his patient cared enough to say baby is fine, but what about mom? He took the time to listen to my lungs, etc to make sure I didn't have bronchitis, etc. That hooked me and have been with him ever since. I have a myriad of major medical problems and he is ontop of all that I am going through. His staff is wonderful, caring and courteous. Dr. Hall has ALWAYS given me as much time as needed for my HMO appt's and always has a listening ear to hear everything I have to say.

October 27th, 2010
Co-pays
I think there is too much of this co-pay stuff. It makes me feel like that's all they care about. I forgot a couple important issues I had. The office would not help me with out another appointment with another co-pay. I hate that.