A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrington
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harrington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Metrealth System Medical Center
- Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Harrington MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Michael Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Harrington practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Geriatric Doctors, and Cleveland Hospice & Palliative Specialists.