A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harris, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Harris DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Harris practice?
- Dr. Michael Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Harris practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and Payson, UT.
See Provo Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Provo Dentists.