A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harris, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Harris DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Harris practice?
- Dr. Michael Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Harris practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, UT.
See Provo Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.