A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Healy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Healy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Healy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hosp & Med Ctr, Layton, Ut
- Columbia Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dylan Healy MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Healy practice?
- Dr. Michael Healy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Healy practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Layton, UT.
See Layton Internists and Layton Nephrologists.