A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Henderson, FACP, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Henderson FACP, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Michael Henderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Henderson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists and Clinton Township Oncologists.