Learn more about Dr. Michael Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Henderson, FACP, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Henderson FACP, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Michael Henderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Henderson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists and Clinton Township Oncologists.