A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Henderson, FACP, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Henderson practice?
Dr. Michael Henderson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists and Clinton Township Oncologists.