A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hobbs is Excellent. Dr. Hobbs has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hobbs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbs graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hobbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 8 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Hobbs practice?
Dr. Michael Hobbs practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Hobbs, Dr. Mitch Hobbs, Dr. Myles Hobbs, Dr. Michal Hobbs, Dr. Mickey Hobbs, Dr. Miles Hobbs