A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hoffman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Hoffman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Hoffman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Michael Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hoffman practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.