A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Palm Drive Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Holmes MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Michael Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Holmes practices Emergency Medicine near Sebastopol, CA.
See Sebastopol Emergency Physicians.