A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospitals
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Palm Drive Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holmes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Holmes practice?
Dr. Michael Holmes practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Sebastopol, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rohnert Park, CA.
See Sebastopol Emergency Physicians and Sebastopol Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Holmes, Dr. Mitch Holmes, Dr. Myles Holmes, Dr. Michal Holmes, Dr. Mickey Holmes, Dr. Miles Holmes