Learn more about Dr. Michael Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurst
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hurst, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hurst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Hurst DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Michael Hurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hurst practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Tracy, CA.
See Tracy Internists and Tracy Pediatricians.