- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hurst is Excellent. Dr. Hurst has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hurst, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hurst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Hurst practice?
Dr. Michael Hurst practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Tracy, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Coolidge, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Tracy Pediatricians and Tracy Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Hurst, Dr. Mitch Hurst, Dr. Myles Hurst, Dr. Michal Hurst, Dr. Mickey Hurst, Dr. Miles Hurst