A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurst
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hurst, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hurst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Hurst DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Michael Hurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hurst practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Tracy, CA.
See Tracy Internists and Tracy Pediatricians.