A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hurst, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hurst has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Hurst DO and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Michael Hurst has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hurst practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Tracy, CA.
See Tracy Pediatricians and Tracy Internists.