A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Des Moines University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Kane DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Kane practice?
- Dr. Michael Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kane practices Family Medicine near Warminster, PA.
See Warminster Primary Care Doctors.