A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Des Moines University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Kane DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Kane practice?
- Dr. Michael Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kane practices Family Medicine near Warminster, PA.
See Warminster Primary Care Doctors.