A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kaplan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kaplan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kaplan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Kaplan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Michael Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kaplan practices Anesthesiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Anesthesiologists.