A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kelly is Excellent. Dr. Kelly has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kelly, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston
- St. Clare`s Hospital-Denville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Kelly practice?
Dr. Michael Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Succasunna, NJ and Hackettstown, NJ.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Kelly, Dr. Micheal Kelly, Dr. Michel Kelly, Dr. Mickey Kelly, Dr. Miguel Kelly, Dr. Mike Kelly