Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kelly, Board Certified Orthopedic Physician In Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine at The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kelly, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Kelly DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Michael Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kelly practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Sports Medicine Doctors.