inactive

Michael D Klein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 7th, 2014
Had bad experience with this doctor
I had to see Dr. Klein because my doctor was booked with appointments and could not fit me in his schedule. I had a severe sore throat for 5 days with fever, headache and earache, I do not get vaccines that aren't required by the law because of all of the bad ingredients in them. He was mad I didn't get the Flu Vaccine even though it has thermisal (which is mercury), formaldahyde, etc not things i want in my body from a vaccine that doesn't prevent the flu 100%. He coped an attitude with me. I did say the truth on here but i guess they don't allow you to tell how you feel which is wrong. Think twice about seeing this doctor.

October 25th, 2011
We love Dr. Klein!
Dr. Klein is our family doctor and we see him regularly for well-visits for me, my husband, and our two kids. We also see him less regularly for sick visits. The level of care he provides my family is consistently amazing. When I leave his office I always feel like I know what's going on. As a parent (we all know how parents can be) I am never made to feel like my concerns are unfounded. I always feel like he listens to what I know about my kids and he trusts *my* gut when I feel like something is wrong. I can't recommend him enough. I can't say that there are no other good doctors out there because I'm sure there must be, but he has always been a cut above the rest for our family. I would rather see him first before anyone else and I am thankful he is there to provide such quality care for my family.

October 2nd, 2011
This fellow is spot on and brilliant.

January 8th, 2009
Great bedsife manner, very informative and caring.