A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Klein is Good. Dr. Klein has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Klein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Klein practice?
Dr. Michael Klein practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Klein, Dr. Micheal Klein, Dr. Michel Klein, Dr. Mickey Klein, Dr. Miguel Klein, Dr. Mike Klein