A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Klein has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans