A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Klein has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Klein MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Klein practice?
- Dr. Michael Klein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Klein practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Detroit, MI.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Pediatric Surgeons.