A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Landers graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Landers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dale Landers DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Landers practice?
- Dr. Michael Landers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Landers practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Hattiesburg, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Hattiesburg Primary Care Doctors and Hattiesburg Sports Medicine Doctors.