A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lane, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huggins Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Douglas Lane MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lane practice?
- Dr. Michael Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lane practices Anesthesiology near Rochester, NH.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.