Dr. Michael Dylan Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lee practice?
Dr. Michael Lee practices Anesthesiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists, Ann Arbor Surgeons, and Ann Arbor Urgent Care Centers.