A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lee has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dylan Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lee practice?
- Dr. Michael Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lee practices Anesthesiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Southfield Anesthesiologists.