Dr. Michael Levin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Levin?

Great Doctor...Staff no very nice

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Dr. Levin has seen my three children for over 14 years now. He is very professional and like to look at all the fact before prescribing medication. His office is very accommodating. The thing is when call over the phone the person that usually answer the phone is not very pleasant to talk too. She make you feel like I am inconvenience to her, dry and not empathic. But they take your message to the doctor and call you back in a reasonable time.

Continuing Care

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Levin was me and my 4 siblings pediatrician when I was a child, and he is currently my 3 children's doctor as well as my 5 nieces and nephews. I love that he has a call hour each morning when I can speak to him directly. He does all of his own patient care, which many physicians are not doing these days. I couldn't ask for a better pediatrician for my children!

Posted on December 12th, 2011

my son came home from college, during finals, complaining of headaches and muscle twitches that had been ongoing for three weeks, we could not get through the office staff to speak with the doctor. so i ended up taking hime to the emergency room

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Wouldn't trust my children to anyone else. Dr. Levin has never let me down in 29 years and 3 children

Posted on May 19th, 2010

Dr. Levin was my daughter's doctor for 25 years. He was kind, caring and just wonderful over the years that he took care of my three daughters. I loved the fact that he was the only doctor in his practice, that we he knew who all my daughters were and all of their ailments through the years. Even my daughter's hated to leave him but when they reached about 19 years old it was time for them to go to a regular GP. I always felt comfortable in the office and the Terry, Jen and Renee were always accomodating to me. My only regret is that we had to leave his practice. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a kind and compassionate doctor for your children.

Posted on January 27th, 2017