A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lieberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lieberman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lieberman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Lieberman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Michael Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lieberman practices Family Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Primary Care Doctors.