Learn more about Dr. Michael Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lieberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lieberman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lieberman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Lieberman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Michael Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lieberman practices Family Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Primary Care Doctors.