Learn more about Dr. Michael Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lieberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lieberman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lieberman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Lieberman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Michael Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lieberman practices Family Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Primary Care Doctors.